|Late War Airborne Book!!
Intelligence Handbook on US and British Airborne forces in Normandy.
Inside D minus 1 you will find:
• Histories of he British 6th and the US 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions. These cover their preparations and forces used in Normandy, the role in D-Day and subsequent operations.
• Complete organisations for British Parachute and Airlanding Companies, and US Parachute Rifle and Glider Rifle Companies. It includes all Combat, Weapons, Support and Divisional Support options; no additional handbook is required to field any of these airborne forces.
• Exploits and Warrior rules for British Lieutenant-Colonel R. G. Pine-Coffin and US Lieutenant Turner Turnbull.
• New airborne assault rules including rules for pathfinders, parachute landing and coup-de-main glider assaults.
• New airborne mission: Seize and Hold. Seize and Hold represents the Allied Airborne forces forming up after landing and making for their objective. They know their target and converge on it from their various landing zones on foot, though sometimes British glider troops make straight for the objective.
• Extensive uniform painting guides covering the troops of the Allied airborne divisions.
• And of course inspirational colour photographs of painted Battlefront Miniatures, colour and back and white artwork, and historic black and white photographs of the real thing.