|The Collectable Mass Action Miniatures Game
Katso pelin tutoriaalit Youtubessa
DESIGN. DEPLOY. DESTROY.
The year is 37 BCE. The greatest armies of antiquity battle for control of a magically altered world. The Roman Empire, Egyptian Imperium, and Han Dynasty converge in epic battles across the Middle East. Their legions are full of men and monsters, warriors and sorceresses, undead and gods -this is epic war like none seen before.
Arcane Legions features a unique base design that tracks damage and allows players to alter their units -formations for flexible and powerful performance. Arcane Legions eliminates rules reference during play yet offers strategic depth not found in more complicated, longer-playing games.
The fixed-content Starter Game provides a great introduction to the world of Arcane Legions. Two players can choose from three small Starter armies to get their first taste of battle.
The Arcane Legions Starter includes an army for each faction (Roman, Egyptian, and Han Empire): more than 110 unpainted figures plus three fully painted commander figures to lead these powerful legions. Everything is included for a complete two-player game!
* 120 plastic, 25mm, deco-print–enhanced, unpainted figures (40 per faction)
* 3 prepainted 25mm commander figures (one per faction)
* 10 plastic formation bases
* 3 plastic sortie bases
* 12 formation unit cards and associated special ability cards (four per faction)
* 3 sortie unit cards and associated special ability cards (one per faction)
* 3 Victory cards (one per faction)
* 2 control terrain markers
* 1 movement tool
* 36 dice
* Complete Rules and Fiction Book
*Some assembly required
Size:15.5” x 7.5” x 4”
Features and Benefits
* New and Innovative Game System. Arcane Legions offers a mass action miniatures game that is easy to stock and sell, engages the casual game player, and drives repeat purchases.
* Reduces the New-Player Barrier. Straightforward game system, uncomplicated setup, and a collectable model -all in a game that takes less than two hours to play.
* Customization! Players can design their own base cards, adding a creative and tournament-legal flexibility.
* Great Value. Arcane Legions delivers fantastic value to consumers and full margin to retailers. By offering common figures in Army Packs rather than Booster Packs and making Boosters faction-specific, Arcane Legions is the least expensive collectable miniatures game ever created.