||Rising Sun, Falling Shadows is a novel by Robert Jeschonek, based in the war-torn alternate history of Tannhäuser. This gripping story brings fan-favorite characters vividly to life, while drawing newcomers into a world where science and the supernatural clash to determine the fate of humanity.
In the midst of perpetual war, a far-Eastern warrior sect with a shadowy agenda has set out toward the evergreen peninsula of Kamchatka. Can Union Major John McNeal and the elite soldiers of the 42nd Marines stop their sinister plot before it’s too late? And what terrible powers lie hidden in the verdant wilderness? The race is on to discover ancient secrets that could finally bring the Great War to its climactic end!
Robert T. Jeschonek is an award-winning writer whose fiction, comics, essays, articles, and podcasts have been published around the world. His characters include warlords, cannibals, serial killers, mad scientists, demented super-heroes, and robotic messiahs. He has published work with DC Comics, Simon & Schuster, and DAW Books.
• A novel based in the world of Tannhäuser, a popular board game
• Tells the story of a race to claim an ancient relic in the forests of Kamchatka
• Features characters and settings familiar to fans of the Tannhäuser universe
• Written by Robert T. Jeschonek, award-winning author of fiction, comics, essays, articles, and more
• Introduces background information on the Shogunate, Tannhäuser’s newest playable faction