||Designed by Donald X. Vaccarino (Dominion, Kingdom Builder) and based in the dystopian world of Android, Infiltration is a tense card game of futuristic larceny in which two to six players take the roles of thieves, competing to steal valuable secrets from a highly secured corporate facility.
The most vital information lies deep within the complex, but each step inward takes you farther from escape. Worse yet, corporate mercenaries are closing in! How long will you push your luck as you avoid security patrols, surpass rival thieves, and try to download the most data before the building is locked down?
• A game by Donald X. Vaccarino, the celebrated designer of Dominion
• Set in the dystopian future of Android
• 2–6 players take the roles of thieves competing to collect the most data
• Players press their luck, attempting to steal the most information before security arrives
• Includes 114 cards, 149 tokens and markers, 1 security tracker dial, and more