||Throughout the Dwarrowdelf cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, the heroes of Middle-earth have been tasked by Elrond to find the root of the increased Orc activity in the Misty Mountains. Through treacherous mountain passes, goblin ambushes, dark tunnels, and underground waterways, their journey leads them at last to the depths of Moria... and the terrible discovery that awaits them!
Shadow and Flame is the climactic final Adventure Pack in the Dwarrowdelf cycle. Its 60 cards introduce a new hero, three copies of each player card, and conclude the epic saga’s narrative arc with an all-new scenario that pits the heroes of Middle-earth against a demon from the times of Morgoth in the fight of their lives!
• The thrilling conclusion of the Dwarrowdelf cycle of Adventure Packs
• An all-new scenario pits the heroes of Middle-earth in combat against a Balrog
• Makes exciting new use of encounter cards from the Khazad-dûm Expansion
• A clever encounter deck strategy keeps the heroes under constant pressure
• Players gain new deck options from a powerful hero and new player cards