||Some secrets should never be brought to light… Murder, madness, and terrible realities haunt the pages of Abdul Alhazred’s horrifying tome, the dread Necronomicon.
The Revelations cycle for Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game moves to its penultimate Asylum Pack, The Unspeakable Pages. The game’s rival factions delve into four versions of the Necronomicon, and a host of new characters seek to gain power from its secrets. Meanwhile, the ignorant masses continue their mundane routines, blissfully unaware of the Ancient Ones, monsters, and magicians who seek this dark knowledge to manipulate reality itself. While the key to the fate of the world may lie in Abdul Alhazred’s dread tome, the Revelations cycle moves toward its climactic finale.
Sixty new cards (3 copies each of 20 different cards) deepen the game’s eerie Lovecraftian horror as cultists, lunatics, and investigators all delve into The Unspeakable Pages!
• The penultimate Asylum Pack in the Revelations cycle
• Discover four terrifying translations of the dread Necronomicon
• Deepens the Revelations cycle’s themes of dark knowledge and mystery
• Adds new tools to succeed at the game’s Terror and Combat struggles
• Immerses players in Lovecraft’s eerie themes and forbidden knowledge